Here’s How the Process Works:
Do you have a private dock or pier on the Chesapeake Bay? Do you know someone who has waterfront property access? Start right here, in five simple steps.
1. Connect — Contact us to get started by sending us a message.
2. Purchase — Contribute a tax-refundable $500 via check, online payment or pay by credit card over the phone.
3. We Deliver — We deliver and install your oyster ‘float’ filled with seedlings — at the surface where you can see it, or down below where you can’t.
4. Get Your Money Back — You use our invoice to get a $500 Maryland tax credit. You get 100% back!
5. We Pick Up — We pick up adult oysters & donate to a local sanctuary.
We do all the heavy-lifting. There’s no work on your part – the oysters do not need to be fed or cared for. There’s no risk at all, and your efforts will be rewarded ten-fold in your incredible contribution to the Bay.
Read our FAQs: here. Please send checks payable to: True Water Restoration, Inc., 209 Goodwood Gardens, Baltimore, MD 21210.
Send us an email.